Sunday 2 May 2010

Hello

Hiii all,

I thought i would commence my blogging debut with a little message to say hello. I am new to the blogging scene so bear with me while i get on my feet. I am starting my blog for a number of reasons - i find inspiration in the littlest of things, a song, a photo, a quote, and i wanna create a space where i can share these lovely things with others. Also, having just finished university and finding myself with lots of free time i am trying to kickstart a passion of mine - photography - and i thought blogging would be an ideal way to share my photos and get your views on them. I hope to try and upload a photo a week and would love to hear from you all about what you think? How i could improve? And just any other general thoughts you wish to share!

With love

Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment