Monday 14 February 2011

All You Need is Love



"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible" 

Billy Crystal in 'When Harry Met Sally'

This morning is a special morning because last night my best friend since kindergarten got engaged to her boyfriend! I have not stopped smiling since I heard the news and I am so excited for her and this amazing new chapter in her life. I thought it fitting to share this with you today as it is Valentine's Day.

As one of my closest friends and fellow blogger If You Love Me Feed Me told me, it's a beautiful thing that people everywhere are celebrating love in all forms on this day. I am blessed with so much love in my life from so many different people and I am so grateful for that. So here's to love in all its wonder and beauty!

Happy Valentine's Day y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Such a romantic line from the movie!! And Congratulations to your best friend! That's so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to you! :-) xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. its one of my favourite lines! aw thanks so much :)) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete