Monday 7 March 2011

Somerset House



My university was next to the beautiful Somerset House, an arts and cultural centre in London, and I've always had a soft spot for it. They have a terrace overlooking the River Thames and when the sun is out, it is just perfection sitting out there. Today I had an interview there and spent a few happy hours sitting on the terrace in the glorious (and rare) London sunshine and I wanted to share my photos with you. Its amazing what a few hours of sunshine can do for the soul!

 XO

Photos Copyrighted 2011

3 comments:

  1. awesome photos and hooray sunshine! :) i'm sitting out in the sun right now actually, and it's totally turned my day around. i hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a beautiful area! How lucky that your university was next to it, what a wonderful place to sit and dream :) Or study..but that's no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have such an amazing building next to your university! Beautiful pictures! I've lived in Hawaii for so long that I want to move to a colder place, London would be the first on my list! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete